CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Never Too Late~


Today, as I was driving around waiting for Scott to complete his 10 mile run.. I got thinking about how lucky I am. Life comes at you fast and sometimes very hard with surprises that you don't expect to happen. When it does, most people - meaning me - take it hard and have a rough go of it for awhile. We make mistakes and dumb choices. But ONCE in awhile we get incredibly lucky and end up on the right side of things. I feel that way with my life right now. I've decided that its never too late to be happy, have fun trying new things and going on new adventures, scream going down a water slide, laugh at myself with someone until my sides ache, hug my grandkids until they squeal to be free, and love someone with all my heart again. One should never wish their life away. It's never to late to enjoy where you are in life!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow I love that!! Great post!

Anonymous said...

yea thats right you go ahead and enjoy every single minute of your life , woot woot!! , you guys rock!! lv from the crazy clampetts,oxox