Summer has gone by so fast. Maybe its because we were so busy with so many places to go and people to see! August has been a little calmer. We've had a chance to relax a little more.
Dyson was picked to play on a 13 yr old soccer team in a tournament. I went to one of those games. He didn't play much - he was picked to be a sub when other players were tired - but it was fun to cheer him on. His team starts games this next week - that will be great fun!This is how Lynn entertained Colby during Dyson's game....
Scott bought a canoe and a tent. He couldn't wait for our camping trip (this weekend) so he had to try them out in the backyard first. (I have the dumbest camera - I could not get an UN blurry pic of Scott)
We did have time to get out our REDNECK slip and slid... but the kids seem to enjoy this just as much as if it were the real thing. Max especially... what a great aim he has!
One Friday - Jenni was working and the boys were going nuts. So I picked them up and we played games. It was a lot of fun.
I definitely need a new camera!!
Last weekend Randy and Annie celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary! Congrats kids!! Hank and Max spent the night.. this is one of our favorite things to do... watch movies and eat popcorn and rootbeer floats. Its definitely a grandma thing!!
This was Hanks bed - a backpacking air mattress. He looked at it and said "that looks comfortable"... only to a 4 year old! -Notice.. MORE popcorn!Summers are great. I loved the summers when I was a kid. Just to prove it.. here's a pic of me and what I spent most of my summers - as a kid - doing. SWIMMING!
Ha Ha... those were the days!!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Summer Days
Posted by Lucky 7s at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
summer was quite entertaining this year! WOOHO! I love that it looks like Max is peeing as he holds the hose. NICE! Cant wait to see the camping blog!
What a fun Grandma you are! Love all the pics. It's so fun to see what you've been up to!
Popcorn and root beer floats are definitely the way to my kids hearts! They had so much fun staying with you and Scott. I love the picture of you swimming as a kid.
Post a Comment