Today is Scott's birthday! My honey - my hottie!! I'm feeling bad as I'm not able to give him the proper attention he deserves for the day. However, he's such a great guy he doesn't care. I feel so lucky, fortunate, gratiful, blessed, etc. to have him in my life. Sometimes I look at him and can't believe a guy like him would like an ordinary gal like me. But he does!! I love him!!
Earlier this month I had surgery to remove my spleen. What a "fun" adventure this ITP has been this year. Everything went well aside from Scott getting the flu this week and me a head cold but I'm on the road to recovery! Problem is... I really DON'T want to go back to work!!
Thanks to my wonderful family that checked on me daily and my neighbors and friends that brought over dinners. My work also sent me 2 bouquets of flowers... they must have felt bad for me!! Warning - the next pic is of my arm showing the still lingering bruises from one of my IVs....
Darken the color by 12 days and you'll know how truly UGLY it was! All fingers and toes are crossed that this surgery will solve my problem!!
Next up... Rick, Rusty and Collette visiting us this week for Thanksgiving!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
November-ish Month
Posted by Lucky 7s at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ewh! Delete that bruise.. it's sooo gross!!!
Cute pic of you and scotty!
I am glad that your surgery went well. I hope everything gets better! We miss it there too! Yay for the holidays to come see family!!!
Post a Comment