CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Happy Together"

Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the boy you love and hold him tight
So happy together






THREE Years... only... but it feels like I've known him forever. We started as friends years ago but then the time came when two hurt hearts found each other and made each other happy. I am so grateful/happy/lucky/thankful.. all those words and more ... to have Scott in my life. He loves me.. and he loves the most important people in my life - my kids and grandkids. CHEERS to Us and to many more wonderful, fun, happy years together!!

A few random pics of our time together.

Christmas 2008


Hiking to Timp Cave with Dyson, Colby and Jenni


Pushing Max in the stroller


Mesa Falls after the marathon


Running the 1/2 Marathon in Delta
for "Goose Days"


Captain Scott
Sailboat - Cayman Islands


Jump on It with Taylon, Dyson, Hank and Colby


Camping in the Uintas with
Jamie, Jayden, Randy, Annie and Kids, Jenni, Lynn and Kids
and me



I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together

2 comments:

Jennikunz said...

So very cute! Sure love the two of you!

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad you have each other to enjoy life with. I love you both!