November has turned into an emotional month for me. I think I cried the majority of the month. During the first few weeks of November last year - I was taking care of my mom. Then she passed away the day before my dad's birthday. This November was tough for me but a loving husband, kids and brother helped me get through the rough spots. I am grateful for my wonderful parents. I miss both of them so much! Some days it hurts so much. But I am so thankful for having them in my life and in the lives of my kids. Life is short and time goes so fast - enjoying and spending time with my family is a definite HIGH for me! So with that....
Thanksgiving this year was a blast! Rusty, Collette and Owen made
the trek from Wisconsin and Rick from Portland (thanks so much all of you)
to spend Thanksgiving with us Utahn's! We had a wonderful 5+ days of
visiting, eating, visiting and more eating.
Below are pictures from the week in no particular order.
The bathtub is too big.. the sink is almost too small
Owen rocks hats...
Dyson is a huge Owen fan andit was hard for him to say goodbye
Susie came to visit and get in on the baby chat
Tell me who is a luckier grandma then me??NO ONE!!

this year which will rank HIGH on my list of favorites!It was truly a wonderful week. I'm so grateful for my kids and their families. I'm glad, in spite of differences of opinion, we can all be together and have a great time. I love you all so much!!
Lennon is demonstrating how we all felt at the end of the week...she's either yawning because she's tired or...
screaming because she's sad that the week
is over and part of her family left.
My THOUGHTS exactly~







2 comments:
Thanksgiving was so beautiful this year. You did an amazing job and I know how much work it takes to pull that off. Your parents would be so happy to see you enjoying your new grand babies! They are so lucky to have you as their grandma. Owen in the sink is hilarious!
you put on a fabulous thanksgiving! The whole week was great. Thanks mom!
Post a Comment