CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do They Look Alike or What?!!

We went to the wedding reception of Scott's niece, not too long ago. Most of Scott's family, siblings etc., were there along with his dad. I snapped this 4 generation shot of Scott, his dad, Jamie, Jayden and Taylon (who are cousins). Its not hard to see the family resemblance. Scott thinks he looks more like his mother's side of the family and is looking forward to the day when people mistake him for his grandpa.

That's one thing that I don't have - knowing what I'll look like as I get older. The older my brother gets the more he looks like my dad. My sister tends to resemble both sides of the family. I can pick out characteristics in my kids that resemble me and their dad and his family but the missing link is my biological pieces. I guess that's one mystery that will never be solved. I guess my kids and grandkids will always look like me!!

1 comments:

Jennikunz said...

I hate to say it... but Randy is the only kid that looks like you and Randys kids are the only ones who resemble you.... sorry mom. And Jamie and Scott look exactly alike!