There is a thief among us! Tragically while I was at work today someone broke into my house and took two very special guests. I received a ransom note and pictures of my darlings - gagged and in torturous places. Who could do such a thing? I am broken hearted and lost beyond words to have my newest little members of my family missing. Rick denies involvement stating, and I quote, "I would not harm my little brother and sister". I believe, however, that he knows the truth. That he, along with Jenni, are hiding some dark secret from me. Please - anyone - return Raggedy Jeri and Scott to their loving home as soon as possible!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
MISSING!!
Posted by Lucky 7s at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What... me? Never this is just as shocking to me and it is to you! I am worried sick and will do what I can to help bring them back safely!
this is the best thing that's i have ever done!!
Auntie, I am so sad to read this, I just want the outcome, did you ever find them? I'm glad you have such a good life to read about. And I'm glad I can read about it. Love you, Austin
Post a Comment