CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jamie is HIGH Flyin'

Today (Dec 13) is Jamie's 30th birthday. Scott wanted to do something special for her and he really wanted to surprise her. So for several weeks he had her mark the day for time with him but wouldn't tell her nor Dave - where we were taking her. We picked Dave, Jamie and Jayden up at 10:00... in the middle of a snow storm... and drove to Ogden. We walked into "IFly" but I'm not sure Jamie still knew what we were doing. Then as the lady was giving Scott the paperwork she asked who was flying... Dave and I are pointing at Jamie and then Scott announces "those two" and points to Jamie and I. NO WAY! I burst into a panic, shaking my head.. and Jamie laughs thinking its funny as I was teasing her for a week about a big surprise and I was as surprised. I guess Scott didn't want Jamie to have to do it alone.... or he liked the look of shear panic! Jamie and I took the 15 minute class and then we FLEW.

This is us with our "flight suits"... notice how nice our hair looks!

We're getting ready to go into the WIND tunnel... wind is putting it nicely. I am sticking my tongue out at Scott.. not too happy at that moment. Jamie, as always, is laughing and having a good time.

We will give it a "go"...

Jamie was the first one in. "Look dad, no help!"

We had THREE - one minute turns each. By the 3rd minute Jamie was flying by herself.

My turn... I'm smiling and my cheeks are juggling from all that "wind"....

By my third time I was flying by myself as well.

We're DONE! We had a great time. It was a BLAST ... we'll be back! By the way... do you notice our hair??

Happy Birthday to Jamie. She is such a fun and lovely person. I feel lucky to have her in my life!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

ooo- you are brave. and your house looks so pretty and festive!

Jennikunz said...

oh your so cute! Look slike she had a great b-day!

Rusty and Collette said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast.

rick said...

tits