CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

"I'll be Home for Christmas....

if only in my dreams". This year two of my four kids won't be home for Christmas. So for their benefit I am sharing the look of Christmas at our house.

No... it's NOT the Griswald's.... but we do light up the block!



This is one of our new additions this year. A baby MOOSE. Of course it had to be a moose and not a deer.



We moved the furniture around and then put the tree downstairs. We changed our colors to red and white but only for Christmas never for football season.


We added a festive look to our kitchen...


We will miss Rusty and Rick for Christmas and will keep them in our hearts and in our prayers for a safe and joyous holiday. We are grateful to have our other kids and grandkids close and are excited to share the fun of this season with them. In fact... a little elf told me that SANTA will be visiting our house soon to see if the grandkids have been naughty or nice!! Stay tune for fun and pictures with the jolly ole' fat man!

6 comments:

Annie said...

You're house looks so festive and Scott is the closest thing to the Griswald's I can think of! We will definitely miss Rick and Rusty this year but at least you have all the really important people still around!

Jennikunz said...

awh, your house is always so homey (is that a word?) looks good mom and Scott!

Michael and Kari said...

You guys are great! We drove by and Jared yelled out "look at Scott and Jeri's, Mom!" Love the festivities!

Anonymous said...

If I know Scott and I think I do. He will find a way to add some more lights to your house, soon.

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

luv the lights

Rusty and Tara said...

Cute house! My hubby refuses to even put up one light.
Will you email me your address just in case I decide to get ambitious and do Christmas cards this year?