CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two Years and Counting...

... two years ago Scott and I tied the knot. So in celebration I'm putting pics of our years today in this post. It's a little difficult for me to dedicate a post strictly about me as I would much prefer to blog about my fun weekend with Jenni, Lynn, Randy, Annie and my TERRIFIC and partially PERFECT grandsons...BUT.. I forgot my camera. So here's to me and Scott. Love ya babe!

Oh the places you'll go...

Scott loves to travel. So that's what we do. We visited the Oklahoma Memorial.... it was a very solemn experience. Each one of these chairs represent a person who lost their life that day. The small chairs represent children.


We visited Salem... not too many witches around but we found a friend for Scott.

We both tried out for the play "Big River"... oh the Nunsuch of it all!

We "flew" in a glider and have had high adventures on 4 wheelers... with more to come!

We've seen the sights (and Ben and Jerry's factory) in New Hampshire, Vermont, Cayman Islands, Jackson Hole, Massachusetts...

and walked on the beach in Maine.

We've shared in the challenges and joys of our families.... as well as the BYU football team. This was a happy day .... Max came into our lives.

~ This is us TWO years ago.... yes, on 7-7-07~

We are having the best of times together!! Happy Anniversary.. I love you xxx

4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary!Love to you both!

Jennikunz said...

Cute... couldn't happen to two nicer people! Thanks for all the both of you have done for my little family! We love you!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Congratulations! You two look like you have so much fun1