CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miss You Forever~

I can only write a few things right now about my mom as my emotions are too close to the surface. I can only write that a girl always needs her mom. I can only wonder if - at 9:30 each night - I will stop thinking that its time to call her. I can only continue to thank her in my heart for being my listening ear when things were tough for me. I can only remember how much I loved her and wanted to be with her when she passed away - and how lucky I was to be there. How grateful I am that my mom spent her last days at my house - with family around her.

I will miss her for the rest of my life.


Mom's engagement picture


Our family in Egypt. Isn't she beautiful?!!


Mom and dad at Jenni's 18th birthday


Mom in July 2007 - at my wedding to Scott


Mom at her 85th birthday party - July 2007


FOUR generations... Dorothy, Jeri, Jenni, Dyson and Colby


Mom at a party at the Seville


A smile for her beautician (me) for fixing her hair.

I love you mom!!

4 comments:

huggin said...

What a beautiful posting... and how cute was your mom in her engagement picture?! Waiting for that 9:30 phone call.... that is going to be rough for sure... But this was such a wonderful tribute.

Annie said...

Every girl needs her mom for sure just as much as every mom needs her daughter. I'm so glad you were able to be there, holding her hand all the way to the end. The last time I talked to her she just kept telling me how grateful she was to have you. She loved you so much. We all love you so much and we are here for you whenever you need. Such a sweet post.

Jennikunz said...

Love this nice tribute! and Yes agree a girl always needs her mom! I too am super glad you were there with her up until her last minutes, she was glad she was in your home! She even told me so!
I will miss her too. Love you mom!

Collette Griffin said...

I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! Love you.