July 7th was our anniversary. Six years! I feel like I've known him forever.
We spent our anniversary at the cabin and in Park City. We went to the Flying Ariels - those Olympic hopefuls - those training to make the team. They were amazing! It was a lot of fun. There was even some cloud cover so we weren't sweltering in the hot sun!! PERFECT AFTERNOON!!
The jumps at Olympic Park. The skiers do their flips, etc. and land in water.
Lining up to take off on one of several demo jumps.
I can't believe how high they fly.. and flip!!
YIKES!!!
Back at the cabin we caught sight of a Mama Moose and her baby. Close by was a fairly 'healthy' Elk.
I had such a fun day and weekend!! Scott is so wonderful. He totally understands me and continues to love me through all the rough times. I can't think of anyone else that I would rather spend the rest of my life with and grow old(er) together.
HEY SCOTT!!
I Sure Do LOVE YOU!!
xxx

0 comments:
Post a Comment