CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm Back~

I am back to having this blog as my one and only....  I ended my "Fight Like  A Girl" blog last week thanking everyone for their support.  I felt it was time to let the cancer commentary end and move forward with documenting my FUN FILLED life!  

January was crazy and February is becoming that way.  I don't think I had a weekend where I wasn't doing something.  First off, was my birthday.... Growing older at this point is NOT a bad thing. Random pictures from my birthday party...


Jamie and Dave came to celebrate



Randy and Annie plus Sam and his binky


Lennon and Sam posing (such cuties)


Max, Hank, Lynn, Jayden


Dyson, Jenni, Lennon


Max, Colby (sporting a black eye) and Hank


Singing as the cake comes into the room



Getting ready to blow.....


And we are blowing!!!



Such a cute smile without the binky!


Loving that cake!!


Always sniffing the candle wax


Lennon's favorite past time at grandma's


A random visit in January with the cutest princess

My friend Sandy came up for the P!NK concert - which was originally scheduled in October.  She stayed the weekend and we had a blast shopping for PINK things to wear to the concert. 


Sandy and I getting on our P!NK ....



...and our concert faces!!



The hair!  Totally fun!!

The weekend of Rick's birthday, he and Anna came to Utah. Rick wanted to spend a day at the cabin so we loaded up everything and headed up Friday - coming back Saturday on Rick's birthday.  We arrived home just in time for everyone to shower and then head out to dinner at the Cliff House in Sandy to celebrate with the other family (adult) peeps.  Randy, Annie, Jenni, Lynn and their kids came to my house on Sunday for more birthday cake and more birthday celebration for Rick.  We had to celebrate!! He turned 30!!  


Rick and I at the cabin

I received an exciting message from my long time friend Rea.  She is engaged!! After 18 years of being single she met a wonderful guy!  Third one's the charm!!  Rea, Colette and I met for dinner to celebrate her engagement~  Wahooooo



We always have a good time together!


I have known these gals for 28 years. Love them~

The first weekend in February was another time for celebration!  Hank had a birthday and turned 9 years old!!  WOW - time really does fly!!  His birthday was on super bowl Sunday so Annie and Randy hosted everyone for a super bowl/birthday party.  It was a lot of fun.


Happy Birthday Hank!!


My life continues to get busier and busier as things return to some type of normal.  I'm so glad to get the past 18 months of worrying about cancer and chemo behind me. Nothing is more fun then feeling good and hanging with my family!!  



0 comments: