CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

The WALL

















We... well I.. decided that I wanted a wall gone.. taken out..removed between the stairway and living room inside the house. So Scott, being the helpful husband he is, came home from work - grabbed the hammer, smashed the wall and, with Rick's help, removed it from our living room! I didn't get a picture of the Hole in the Wall but I do have a shot of Scott taking out the front tile as well. We have BIG plans for the living room now. A beautiful new banister, a fresh paint job and NEW carpet! Yes - we are going to get rid of the dirty looking off-white carpet that the original owners put down. Exciting!! Just wait til we get our plans together for the kitchen!!

4 comments:

Jennikunz said...

well that looks like alot of fun...!

Brittany said...

Hey lunch was fun the other day! I am glad that I get to talk with you guys once in awhile!! He looks like a handy man!! Those are great to have around!

rick said...

what am i chop liver

Jennikunz said...

Hey change my link to 3rowdyboys1girl.blogspot.com