Love...... one word which holds different meaning for everyone that hears or says it. I "love" my car, I "love" my job, I "love" my house, kids, dog, school, husband..... There are so many values attached to that one simple word. I hope as a society we haven't devalued what LOVE really is. What does LOVE mean to you??
Jenni: ha ha
Annie: Randy (just a guess - no response)
Collette: Rusty+family+friends
Amanda: Her watching hours of MADDEN and him watching Martha Stewart Living
Nicki: Someone is thinking about me and I have someone to think about
Lynn: hee hee
Randy: Annie (another guess)
Rusty: The intersection of lust and friendship
Rick: Love is a battlefield...it is a flame.. it burns you when its hot (ok Pat)
Daniel: Love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense (hmm)
In all seriousness (like some of you) Love is an emotion that we all feel but sometimes don't know how to truly express it. Love can make you giddy and silly. Love can be a physical pain. Love is the greatest emotion that we can share with others.
HEY.. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:
I love you too!! Hope you're doing o.k. this week.
love is a battlefield!! mine is the best!! and amanda loves madden.. and martha stewart has nothing to do with love... i just like watching it.... i mean...
Post a Comment