This is Austin... in this picture he's giving a "doll" to his brother several Christmases ago. Ok I know there are better pictures of him but I think I gave them all to his dad. Anyway, Austin is 20 and, in his words "dying". He has a deadly form of bone cancer. Austin became a part of our family on the day his dad and I were married. He wasn't very happy about that.. he was quite sullen with his head in his hands on that day. But he grew to love us and we him. Rick and him became "brothers". Jenni, Randy, Rusty and their families all loved him too. When I have questioned why that marriage took place - it all comes down to one person ... Austin. He needed us and we needed him. Austin is still a kid... a big kid but still a kid and kids shouldn't be sick. I want him to grow old and have a family and be a dad. Hang tight Austin.. We love you!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Aust
Posted by Lucky 7s at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Austin is my bro... i hope he can pull out of it! i believe in miracles
I got your e-mail about him and I am just sick about it. That poor kid--please let him know we are thinking about him and praying for him.
I know I am rooting for him! And please do tell him we love him and are praying and thinking about him! I love Austin!
Post a Comment