A couple of weeks ago I told Randy that he and I needed to "bond" as he is my only son still living around here. He thought a BYU football game would be the ultimate bonding time for us. So Saturday October 25th - high noon - was the day and the time. I was pretty excited as rumor had it that Randy ALWAYS gets yelled at while cheering at the games. So my expectations were high. Randy pulled into my driveway and insisted on driving. After anxious moments driving to the game we did fine the perfect parking spot. We got to the stadium just in time to run into Annie's grandpa Carl and grandma JoAnn. We visited with them for a few minutes then found our seats. The day was a PERFECT football day. Warm but not too hot. The game was great - one of those back and forth games. Right when we left to go get some lunch (that Randy bought) we missed the BIG play of the day - a blocked punt! Dang I hate when that happens!! In the end, we were all standing and screaming as BYU saved their win in the last play of the game. We didn't get yelled at or kicked out and Randy was great fun to go to the game with. I hope we can hang out together again soon!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Randy
Posted by Lucky 7s at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that was totally fun mom! I thought you would get us in a fight way before i would. i just didn't want my mom to see me kick some old dudes ass.
I hope my boys will want to hang out with me when they are 30! That picture is so cute.
I love your BYU duds!
I just flat-out love BYU!
This is fun to share pictures and the things that are happening in our lives. WE LOVE TO GO TO BYU GAMES TOO!!! Janet
You need a chat wall or comment board as I like to call them. So I can say were is the TSO update?
Post a Comment