Sundays are always a great day when the kids come to visit. Last Sunday was no exception. Our numbers are fewer but the fun still remains! Randy decided to teach Hank, Dyson and Colby how to play Battleship since Hank got the paper version of the game in his Happy meal... or Wendy meal... or.. well, you get the point.
I'm not sure who won.... it looks like maybe Randy did. Jenni wanted me to add that this Sunday would have been my dad's 92 birthday. My dad loved games and always gave himself a "grandpa Reid" game for Christmas... Battleship being one of them. It was a fun evening with memories and good times shared..... wish I'd had more chocolate chip cookies on hand!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
You SUNK my Battleship!
Posted by Lucky 7s at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ummm... you didnt even mention it was grandpas bday and battleship was in honor of him?? I thought that was going to be what your post was about?
what a fun gma you are! wish we lived closer so avy could play with some cousins more often!
I love Sunday evening fun at your house! Hank is obsessed with that game but likes to cheat. One thing you never have to worry about when I'm around is a lack of chocolate chip cookies.
Post a Comment