Yes, its true. Scott and I held our own little MAXAthon with the Mino man. Randy, Annie and Hank took off for sunny Disneyland last Wednesday leaving Max in our loving care. Jenni watched him for a few hours while I finished up at work but other than that.. he spent the entire time with us. I have to admit I was a tad nervous when Annie asked... I mean REALLY.. what do I do with a 1 yr old for 24 hrs a day for 4 days? I haven't been in baby mode since... well, since RICK. But we had a great time. What a sweetheart he is! Holding and hugging him are the absolute best! Here are some pics of our adventures... (and yes, I'm sure he had more fun with us then in a stroller at Disneyland!)
Thank goodness for child locks. Need I say more?
Max became Scott's walking buddy. They took several trips together around the neighborhood and even a quick jaunt over to Liberty Land. Who could ask for more fun!
We went and visited Grandma Reid at the Seville with Jenni and Scott. I'm not quite sure what he's thinking here....
Of course, Max's favorite past time is eating... and banging things. Hence the high chair AND the measuring cups...
Max doesn't walk around with a cup in his hand. Instead he grunts for you to go to the fridge and get his milk, takes a small sip, then grunts for you to return it to its proper spot on the shelf in the fridge. We spent a lot of time by my fridge this past weekend.
Friday, after Max's nap, he and I decided to go and rake the leaves. This is a picture of Max walking in my backyard before we started raking.
This is one of the piles he enjoyed on our "break".
We enjoyed having Max stay with us and I think he did FINALLY adjust to life at our home. I do know why young people have the babies though... I was EXHAUSTED every night once he got to bed. But ohhh I So Love you MINO!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
a MAX-athon
Posted by Lucky 7s at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guarantee he had more fun with you and Scott than he would've at Disneyland. Those pictures are adorable. I love the one of him and Grandma Reid...hilarious. He is missing you already. Thank you again, I love you both.
dang it he is cute!
Looks like little Max had a great time at Grandma's house. Instead of being dragged through long lines, no naps, and huge crowds he got to be spoiled rotten! Who could ask for more??
Post a Comment