My favorite story growing up was Peter Pan. Yep.. not any princess story but a story about a kid who never wanted to grow up. There's a part in the story where Tinkerbell dies.. (on no not Tink!!) To bring her back.. all the children of the world are asked to clap... and to clap LOUD. As the children are clapping they say loudly "I believe, I believe..." A miracle then happens.. Tink jumps up and all is well.
Fairy tales and children's stories are great.. most have happy endings. However, sadly there are times in real life when happy endings don't happen. So its especially wonderful when believing and hoping does end happy. That's my story from the past 8 1/2 days. I, along with my family and friends, believed that Hank would get better. My "clapping" was really praying. I know there are people that don't believe prayers are answered but I do. Many relatives and friends were praying for Hank. I believe my family was part of a miracle. Hank didn't have leukemia - after his doctor was positive he did. Hank did not have dialysis while other children with the same condition did. Hank only stayed in the hospital 8 days while other children have been there for weeks.
Yes, I believe....... I truly believe a Miracle happened as an answer from prayers.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
I believe.....
Posted by Lucky 7s at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am right there with you!
The entire way up to the hospital that night I kept saying, I just hope they find something has changed from the first test... and it did!!!
Truly amazing.
(sorry I accidently deleted this the first time I posted it)
I am loving this posting with my whole heart. I could not agree with you more....Bravo!! The power of prayer is amazing.
I was about to take it it church and start talking about the many stories of the new testament where the faith of others made someone whole... and I guess I ended up doing that anyway.....
I really cannot love this any more than I already do!!
My little boy is going to school today, just like nothing even happened! I am so grateful and thankful for everyone sending their prayers his way. It is so beautiful to have so many people come together for a single cause.
I was clapping pretty darn loud too!
Post a Comment