Mother's Day can sometimes be one of those days that you are extremely hard on yourself... if you're a mother. You hear all those wonderful talks about the "perfect" mother who never yelled and always had the perfect advice or handled every situation perfectly. Then there are the mushing M day cards with how perfect and wonderful you are. We all know that no one is perfect but we like to beat ourselves up because we're not. Motherhood is a daily challenge but such a wonderful one.
I want to thank the "Mother's" in my life for all they do for the ones I love.
Jenni and Annie!! They are in the wrestling pits of motherhood right now. Raising two boys each and each expecting a new baby in a few months. They are examples of true love and devotion to their families. They are involved and supportive in all the "boy" things their sons do. They show tenderness and concern for their families and others. On top of it all.. they can laugh even when their lives are filled with stress and varies struggles. I think my grandsons are so lucky to have them as their mothers!
Dorothy and Jerry!! I love these two women. I can't really say much more than how much I respect and love them. I miss my mom - she always wanted the best for me. The thing she wanted the most the last few years was to know that I was happy. She helped me out many times in rough spots and was there to listen when I was brokenhearted or happy. Jerry has continued to be a part of my life even though I'm her "ex" daughter in law. She still loves me and cares about my well being. Wonderful women!!
Collette!! Future Mother. It will be "fun" to watch the changes as she and Rusty go from couple to family. Children change you and you actually learn more about yourself during this time. She'll be an awesome mom!
Happy Mother's Day.. you are all perfect in your own way~
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Mother's Day and my Favorite Ladies...
Posted by Lucky 7s at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Jeri! I love you!
Thanks mom, hope you know how much we love you!
Post a Comment