Can I just say... I can't wait to see this baby!! I don't have any first hand pictures or much to write YET as our relationship is based on Skype and text - BUT that will change!!
On Thursday night, May 26, 2011 at 9:21 ish Owen Howard Griffin was born to Rusty and Collette Griffin in Portland, Oregon. Rick was at the hospital in the waiting room sending updates to me which I passed on to Scott, Jenni, Randy, Annie and Griff.
The last word I had heard from both Rusty and Rick was that it looked like the doctor would either need to use forcepts or Collette might need a c- section. My heart broke for her. I was calling to Owen to help his mom out. I heard my phone beep (for a text) and thought that Rusty was telling me it was going to be a c-section...
Then....... this picture showed up!!!! OWEN was here~
Grandma Jeri loves you very much.
I can't wait to do some big time hugging and kissing.
I am so happy you are in our family.
See you soon!!
xxx ooo Gma Jeri


2 comments:
I can't even get over in that last picture, which is so darling, how much his little face and hair are exactly like Rusty!
Love Owen! Bet he is as excited to see you!
Post a Comment