CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What a week... Plus 4

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love the parades, the music, the family get-togethers and, of course, fireworks!!

Randy is demonstrating how to play with sparklers

Dyson and Colby are lighting multiple sparklers

Max hated it when the sparks hit him

Hank was braver this year with the sparklers

Max's favorite activity was playing in/with the packaging bubbles

After the sparklers the kids wanted us to light the "home" fireworks. It wasn't even dark yet but they didn't care. So off to the street we went!
Scott was the "official" firework lighter




Randy taking it easy while Scott does the work


The two beautiful moms-to-be enjoying
the fireworks and a little rain

The 4th of July celebrations were once again a fun family day!! I am so appreciative for the freedoms we enjoy in this country. The older I get and see what is happening around the world, the luckier I feel. As a side note.....


I was so excited to see that Rusty, Collette and Owen got into the spirit of things and wore RED, WHITE and BLUE for their celebrating in Chicago!!! Nice - a proud MOM moment!!

Later that week, on July 7th to be exact - Scott and I celebrated 4 years of marriage! It really seems like I've known him all my life. He is a great guy and I enjoy all of our times together.

Out door adventures

Games of all sorts

Exotic Places

and just being together!
I love you, Scott!!

one last thing before I sign off:

Platelet count is up!! YEA!! Also, whenever I'm on prednizone my eyelashes break off but now.............. the eyelashes are back!!!



0 comments: