My entire family were together for one week this month. Beginning August 5th - Rick flew into town. Then the next day - Rusty, Collette and Owen came. The Utah relatives hadn't met Owen yet (except me) so it was his big debut. He was a great hit!! His cousins couldn't get enough of him nor could his aunts, uncles and grandparents! Owen was perfect and such a sweet, good baby!
Our week together ended all too fast. We were lucky that Rick stayed ANOTHER week to play and entertain his 4 nephews - who all totally worship him!!
Below are random -in no particular order - pictures from our week together.
My grandkids only living great grandparents
on this side of their families
on this side of their families
A cute "almost" family picture
Where are Annie, Collette and I?
Jenni finally got Owen to smile for the camera
So cute!

Colby is trying to get Owen to laugh
I tried to get these 3 to do the see, hear and speak no evil
like Grandpa Reid had my kids do.
They didn't get it!
Some time with Auntie Kunz
and me~
I tried to get these 3 to do the see, hear and speak no evil
like Grandpa Reid had my kids do.
They didn't get it!
Some time with Auntie Kunz
and me~
We hated to see everyone leave. We did get an extra week with Rick - which was great! Then his flight was delayed 3 hours so Scott, Rick and I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Iggy's.


The nephews loved hanging with Rick!
After all is said and done it was a great visit!! Next visit - Thanksgiving with TWO additional NEW babies! How fun will that be!!!!!!
As a post script... I bought my very-first-time-pick-out-what-I-wanted car ever this past weekend. It's sad to say goodbye to my Sonata (thanks again Randy) as I loved it - but Jenni will take over caring for her. My new car is an Elantra 2012.... dang awesome. Love it!

Keys in my hand and the thumbs up!
I'm ready to roll....
I'm ready to roll....











1 comments:
Love Owen, AND your new car of coarse! We had such a great time hanging out with everyone. Wish we ALL lived here!
Post a Comment