Sam is here! He made his arrival with an unknown name on Tuesday, September 6, 2011. When I first saw him.. the first thought that flash (very quickly) though my mind was to call my mom. I'm guessing she already knew!!
Here are some random pictures of the first few days of his life. Another sweet, perfect person has joined my family. I am the luckiest person in this world!! Welcome Sam Randall Griffin - I sure do LOVE you!!

Randy all decked out and on his way....

Me, Hank, Max and a silly grandpa Curt
- waiting for the news

Sam is here!!

A very proud and happy daddy!!
Randy fed him his first bottle
How cute is that!!

First family picture of the 5 Griffin's

Hank loves holding Sam

Max is teaching Sam about the finer cartoons...
"Max and Ruby"

I took Hank and Max along with Dyson and Colby -
to Jump-On-It for a break.
(Max had just jumped when I snapped this)

Scott snagged some grandpa hugging time.
Nickname: child whisperer

I had a little injury but nothing can stop me from some Sam lovin'!

Sam in his car seat ready to go home

Home in his very own crib. After, of course, Max gave him the tour.
Families are the best!! Welcome to our family Sam - we are so happy you are here!
1 comments:
You were a life saver that week. Thanks for all your help and for being there for me when I really needed someone. I love you!
Post a Comment