Lennon Jean made her debut appearance on October 19
at approximately1:35 pm.
Such a beautiful newborn~The doctor even wrote that in his notes~
But I'm jumping ahead of myself... I arrived at the hospital a little after 10:00 that morning. Jenni was all hooked up and ready to go. The boys were anxious for their new sister to arrive.
of four...
So that I could snap the first picture of a family

I quickly snapped this final picture of a family
of four...So that I could snap the first picture of a family

of five!
(Lynn and Dyson really WERE happy!)
(Lynn and Dyson really WERE happy!)
Her arrival happened so quickly. The doctor walked in and started putting on his scrubs. The boys and I went into the waiting room. About 20 minutes later the doctor came out to the waiting room - without his scrubs. He said to me, "they are waiting for you". I looked at him and thought that maybe she hadn't been as ready as everyone thought and that Jenni was still in labor. I must have looked kindof funny at the doctor as I asked, "did she have the baby?" He looked at me and said, "oh yes!" Colby took off running down the hall with Dyson and I right behind him. We met a sweet new baby....
We are guessing these two will be good friends.
They'll start kingergarten together, get their
drivers licenses around the same time,
graduate together..... WOW!
They'll start kingergarten together, get their
drivers licenses around the same time,
graduate together..... WOW!
I feel so lucky and blessed! Another beautiful, healthy grandbaby joining my family this year! I like to picture my sweet dad and mom kissing each of them as they were on their way - telling them what a special family they each were joining.
WELCOME to our family Lennon! I am so happy you are here~
WELCOME to our family Lennon! I am so happy you are here~






2 comments:
Thrilled she is here! Nice post mom! She is awesome.
I am so glad she is here and that I have another niece. All three babies made it safe and sound this year. What a relief! Can't wait to see all of them in action over Thanksgiving. I love the new background too! See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment