Last weekend I was able to travel to Portland and visit Rick from Friday mid-morning until 6:00 am Monday. I had a good time hanging out with him. I miss him being close.
I didn't take a lot of pictures but I captured a few moments.
Friday- Rick picked me up at the airport. We went to his office for a few minutes.
He was pulling up a program to show me what he does.It actually is quite interesting!
After he did a few things and grabbed his computer, we met Bill (one of his bosses) and Nick at their favorite Friday restaurant. After a yummy lunch we left and spent the afternoon hanging out. That evening we caught a "LATE" dinner at Juan Colorado. I wanted chips and salsa!!
Saturday we spent eating breakfast, buying new tires (after they almost let us leave after paying and NO new tires installed) and napping!! That evening we went with Chelsea to a restaurant on Lake Oswego. The weather was PERFECT. It was so nice to sit by the lake. I wish I'd had my camera.
Saturday we spent eating breakfast, buying new tires (after they almost let us leave after paying and NO new tires installed) and napping!! That evening we went with Chelsea to a restaurant on Lake Oswego. The weather was PERFECT. It was so nice to sit by the lake. I wish I'd had my camera.
Oh Yea! Nothing better than watching Sunday Football
UNLESS
UNLESS
Chelsea shared dinner with us
(we were all laughing pretty hard during this shot)
Monday morning came very early. Rick drove me to the airport at 5:20 a.m. It was POURING rain (no surprise) the entire drive. To top it off, the security lines were long . Thirty-Five minutes later I made it through security and was able to catch my 7:10 flight with no problems.
I had a marvelous time visiting with Rick. He's an awesome host. It's fun to see how much he enjoys his work and school. What a terrific son! I'm so proud of him!! Sure do love you Rick~







0 comments:
Post a Comment