CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Marvelous Month of May

May is always a VERY busy month for me.  This year I added TWO trips into my busy May schedule.

We celebrated Annie's birthday on May 1st - then on May 3rd I took off for a national conference in Orlando, Florida.  Unfortunately, I had to miss Jenni's birthday for the trip. 

View of Orlando from my hotel window on the 22nd floor.


My hotel room - it was very nice~


Room service.... a delicious grilled chicken salad and KEY LIME pie!


My Hotel... 23 floors


View from my room at night~


It was a good conference - sadly it transpired over Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  I had originally hoped Scott could go with me.  But NO WAY was I going to let him play on the  weekend in Orlando while I was in meetings!   We'll get back there together.

After I came home - Max had his pre-school program.  OF COURSE I wanted to be there and cheer him on like I did in previous years for Hank.

Hank and Sam on the blanket before the program~


Max in full costume - as Humpty Dumpty



Max recited his lines perfectly! He was so cute - and his singing and actions were so fun to watch!  I couldn't have smiled more - nice job Max!!

  
THEN on May 24th Scott and I headed to Madison, Wisconsin to celebrate with Owen his FIRST birthday! 

Below are some random pictures of our trip and Owen's party.  Owen is such a sweetheart.  He smiles and laughs 99% of the time.  He is such a happy little guy.  I enjoyed every second with him, Rusty, Collette and Scott. It was a fun visit.  I can't wait until they all come out in August!!

We just arrived~

 Owen loves bath time!


 He thought Scott was funny!


ALMOST walking!


 Birthday morning -


The party boy - on a 30 minute nap - he was awesome!






Eating his "baseball" cake.  It took him a minute to figure it out but he LOVED cake!!





 Opening his mitt from Scott and I


After the party we went to the "Kite Fest".  Below - Rusty is learning how to fly one of the fancy/trick kites.... (his is the one crashing into the ground)


Sunday we went to the "Sassy Dairy".. AWESOME icecream!  Owen preferred the tractor to the animals.



Back at the apartment.  Owen does a nice picture pose for me~


On Monday we went to the "Brat Fest".  Rusty and Owen before we left.



May WAS a marvelous month!!



0 comments: